Shipping and Receiving Associate
Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Receive incoming product and check for defects and accuracy.
2) Assist periodic cycle counts and yearly physical inventory.
3) Prepare orders for shipment.
4) Pack and ship finished goods in the smallest boxes that will allow for the product to arrive at its destinations unbroken.
5) Handle space arrangements for incoming shipments in the storage areas
6) Ensure that the warehouse is cleaned and maintained at all times.
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
1-3 years of Warehouse experience requested
Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time.
Night Vision Devices is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Do Not Call. Only online will be considered.