Norotos Bayonet RHNO Horn Helmet Mount – A3256369
The current lead time for this item is 4 weeks
Please take note of the lead time for your item selection. Your card will be charged immediately upon order processing.*Orders are processed in the order they are received unless they fall under Title 1 of the Defense Production Act (DPA) of 1950. In this event NVD shall make its best effort to advise of any delay in delivery.
Norotos’ Legacy product the Standard Rugged Helmet Mount is the most widely used helmet mount in the US Military with over two million deployed in service. The “RHNO” delivers tried and tested reliable durability for HORN style NVGs that serves as the foundation of the Norotos’ commitment to constant evolution in product engineering and development.
The Standard GI Issue “RHNO” set the military and commercial standard for high-strength and quality durability in a night vision helmet mount solution, in addition to intuitively placed operation in expanding user-friendliness. An unrelenting commitment to constant deepening and widening of the expanse quality engineering could enter provided the basis for Norotos’ path of development.
- Ergonomically Optimized Tilt and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed decisive user pressure flip-up/flip-down
- Horn Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D & PVS-14
- Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
AN/PVS-7 and 14 Night Vision Systems
Ops Core VAS and Skeleton Shroud
Norotos Universal Shroud
Wilcox One, Three and Hybrid 1/3 Hole Shrouds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.