Norotos Bayonet RHNO II Horn Helmet Mount – 1955010-H
The current lead time for this item is 4-8 weeks
Please take note of the lead time for your item selection. Your card will be charged immediately upon order processing.*Orders are processed in the order they are received unless they fall under Title 1 of the Defense Production Act (DPA) of 1950. In this event NVD shall make its best effort to advise of any delay in delivery.
Building on Norotos’ legacy product the Standard Rugged Helmet Mount, the RHNO II H for HORN style NVGs delivers rugged reliability and safety infused comfortable longevity into an elegantly engineered superior helmet mount solution. With already 100,000 units U.S. Military deployed, the U.S. Army approved RHNO II has met and exceeded all requirements in raising the standard for helmet mount qualifications.
Ergonomically optimized for safety, RHNO II features an intuitively user-friendly operational experience with a customizable fit. The lower profile stow position provides a heightened compact silhouette and a center of gravity promoting natural head and neck alignment thereby greatly reducing muscle strain and fatigue.
Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable patented innovation permits infinite adjustment within a static range of motion secured with positive-lock, offering the mechanical advantage of exceptionally customized performance. In the process, maximizing safety and field longevity through a high strength yet lightweight material build and Anti-Wobble optimized stability incorporating a superior degree of tolerance control.
The RHNO II H combines Norotos’ legacy of over twenty years of night vision mounting systems into a commitment for constant continual progression of product lines in equipping soldiers, law enforcement, and outdoorspeople with the apogee of ruggedly durable—reliable stability.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed decisive user pressure flip-up/flip-down
- Horn Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D & PVS-14
- Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
- Reduced Weight & Enhanced NVG Center of Gravity prevents user fatigue allowing long-term ergonomic wearability
- Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
PVS-7 and PVS-14 Night Vision Systems
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.